Monday, February 08, 2010

El Lunes

Weekend over :(

I clocked 23:12 in the parkrun on Saturday, my slowest time yet.  Oh well!  I'll put it down to having to weave my way through the swelled ranks of participants for the first coulpe of kilometres!

Down at GP the Bees won 4-0.  After a bright start, our on loan Polish wonder keeper got a hand on a Simeon Jackson shot and pushed it onto the post after a couple of minutes, Gillingahm showed why they are yet to win away from home in any competition this season.

A brace apiece from Charlie MacDonald and Miles Weston secured the Bees' biggest win of the season.  Conceeding two penalties and attempting suicidal back passes are never a good idea when you've only managed 3 away draws!  Wycombe up next at GP on Saturday, I'm sure Bees fans everywhere are already wishing away the working week :)

Away from football, I finally upgraded to a pro flickr account last night.  Not wanting to waste any time, I set a rather hefty upload going and it was still working away this morning!  I've given my internet connection a rest while I'm at work so I'll resume when I get home later tonight.  I've had three positive comments so far which is nice.

My on-line presence is growing!  Absolute geek!

No comments: