Friday, January 15, 2010

At Last

Soooo I've finally got round to sorting out the blog I started to setup way back in the summer of 2005!

Not too sure what I'm going put on here. Most likely ramblings about me, Brentford and W12! The missus might pop up from time to time. She seemed quite keen yesterday:

"I could blog with my recipes and cooking tips!

I was thinking of compiling a cookery book with all my recipes and ideas for lunches and cheap eats. And then I could get a TV series"

You go girl!

Time to dust off the season ticket because it's looking good for the Brentford v Carlisle game tomorrow. First game of the year on 16th Jan!!

On the west London football front another manager has left QPR. The ninth to leave since Flavio Briatore became Chairman in 2007. So long Paul Hart!

No comments: